Greater Yellowstone's Native Ungulates: Myths and Realities
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 353–363, September 1991
How to Cite
BERGER, J. (1991), Greater Yellowstone's Native Ungulates: Myths and Realities. Conservation Biology, 5: 353–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1991.tb00149.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2005
- Paper submitted May 30, 1990; revised manuscript accepted December 2, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!