Conservation and Research Center, National Zoological Park, Front Royal, VA 22630, U.S.A.
Flying Foxes (Chiroptera: Pteropodidae): Threatened Animals of Key Ecological and Economic Importance
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 455–463, December 1991
How to Cite
FUJITA, M. S. and TUTTLE, M. D. (1991), Flying Foxes (Chiroptera: Pteropodidae): Threatened Animals of Key Ecological and Economic Importance. Conservation Biology, 5: 455–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1991.tb00352.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Paper submitted April 20, 1989; revised manuscript accepted March 31, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!