Assigning Conservation Value: A Case Study from India
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 464–475, December 1991
How to Cite
DANIELS, R.J. R., HEGDE, M., JOSHI, N.V. and GADGIL, M. (1991), Assigning Conservation Value: A Case Study from India. Conservation Biology, 5: 464–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1991.tb00353.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Paper submitted June 11, 1990; revised manusdpt accepted December 10, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!