Department of Geography, San Diego State Universily, San Diego, CA 92182, U.S.A. Correspondence should be addressed to this author.
The Potential for Conservation of Polynesian Birds through Habitat Mapping and Species Translocation
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 506–521, December 1991
How to Cite
FRANKLIN, J. and STEADMAN, D. W. (1991), The Potential for Conservation of Polynesian Birds through Habitat Mapping and Species Translocation. Conservation Biology, 5: 506–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1991.tb00358.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Paper submitted May 2, 1990; revised manuscript accepted October 31, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!