The Effect of Introduced Hutias (Geocapromys ingrahmi) on the Woody Vegetation of Little Wax Cay, Bahamas
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 536–541, December 1991
How to Cite
CAMPBELL, D. G., LOWELL, K. S. and LIGHTBOURN, M. E. (1991), The Effect of Introduced Hutias (Geocapromys ingrahmi) on the Woody Vegetation of Little Wax Cay, Bahamas. Conservation Biology, 5: 536–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1991.tb00361.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Paper submitted November 30, 1989; revised manuscript accepted June 14, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!