Training Rural Residents as Naturalist Guides: Evaluation of a Pilot Project in Costa Rica
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 542–546, December 1991
How to Cite
PAABY, P., CLARK, D. B. and GONZÁLEZ, H. (1991), Training Rural Residents as Naturalist Guides: Evaluation of a Pilot Project in Costa Rica. Conservation Biology, 5: 542–546. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1991.tb00362.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Paper submitted July 10, 1990; revised manuscript accepted April 1, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!