Conserving Dragonfly (Odonata) Assemblages Relative to River Dynamics in an African Savanna Game Reserve
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 683–692, June 1998
How to Cite
Stewart, D. A. B. and Samways, M. J. (1998), Conserving Dragonfly (Odonata) Assemblages Relative to River Dynamics in an African Savanna Game Reserve. Conservation Biology, 12: 683–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1998.96465.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!