Predicting Endemism from Population Structure of a Widespread Species: Case Study in Centaurea maculosa Lam. (Asteraceae)
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1269–1278, December 1998
How to Cite
Fréville, H., Colas, B., Ronfort, J., Riba, M. and Olivieri, I. (1998), Predicting Endemism from Population Structure of a Widespread Species: Case Study in Centaurea maculosa Lam. (Asteraceae). Conservation Biology, 12: 1269–1278. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1998.96483.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!