Modeling Controlled Burning and Trampling Reduction for Conservation of Hudsonia montana
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1291–1301, December 1998
How to Cite
Gross, K., Iii, J. R. L., Frost, C. C. and Morris, W. F. (1998), Modeling Controlled Burning and Trampling Reduction for Conservation of Hudsonia montana. Conservation Biology, 12: 1291–1301. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1998.97285.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!