Understanding the Role of Sink Patches in Source-Sink Metapopulations: Reed Warbler in an Agricultural Landscape
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1881–1892, December 2000
How to Cite
Foppen, R. P. B., Chardon, J. P. and Liefveld, W. (2000), Understanding the Role of Sink Patches in Source-Sink Metapopulations: Reed Warbler in an Agricultural Landscape. Conservation Biology, 14: 1881–1892. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2000.99022.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Paper submitted January 11, 1999; revised manuscript accepted February 2, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!