The Effect of Space-Use Patterns of Reintroduced Asiatic Wild Ass on Effective Population Size
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1852–1861, December 2000
How to Cite
Saltz, D., Rowen, M. and Rubenstein, D. I. (2000), The Effect of Space-Use Patterns of Reintroduced Asiatic Wild Ass on Effective Population Size. Conservation Biology, 14: 1852–1861. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2000.99227.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Paper submitted May 3, 1999; manuscript accepted January 26, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!