Effects of Self-Guided Snorkeling Trails on Corals in a Tropical Marine Park
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1821–1830, December 2000
How to Cite
Plathong, S., Inglis, G. J. and Huber, M. E. (2000), Effects of Self-Guided Snorkeling Trails on Corals in a Tropical Marine Park. Conservation Biology, 14: 1821–1830. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2000.99301.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
- Paper submitted June 16, 1999; revised manuscript accepted January 12, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!