Competition between Native Populus deltoides and Invasive Tamarix ramosissima and the Implications for Reestablishing Flooding Disturbance
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1744–1754, December 2000
How to Cite
Sher, A. A., Marshall, D. L. and Gilbert, S. A. (2000), Competition between Native Populus deltoides and Invasive Tamarix ramosissima and the Implications for Reestablishing Flooding Disturbance. Conservation Biology, 14: 1744–1754. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2000.99306.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Paper submitted June 21, 1999; revised manuscript accepted March 1, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!