Population Size, Genetic Variation, and Reproductive Success in a Rapidly Declining, Self-Incompatible Perennial (Arnica montana) in The Netherlands
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1776–1787, December 2000
How to Cite
Luijten, S. H., Dierick, A., Gerard, J., Oostermeijer, B., Raijmann, L. E. L. and Den Nijs, H. C. M. (2000), Population Size, Genetic Variation, and Reproductive Success in a Rapidly Declining, Self-Incompatible Perennial (Arnica montana) in The Netherlands. Conservation Biology, 14: 1776–1787. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2000.99345.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Paper submitted July 26, 1999; revised manuscript accepted March 15, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!