Conservation in a Region of Political Instability: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Uganda
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1722–1725, December 2000
How to Cite
Hamilton, A., Cunningham, A., Byarugaba, D. and Kayanja, F. (2000), Conservation in a Region of Political Instability: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Uganda. Conservation Biology, 14: 1722–1725. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2000.99452.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Paper submitted September 27, 1999; revised manuscript accepted June 21, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!