Evaluating the California Gnatcatcher as an Umbrella Species for Conservation of Southern California Coastal Sage Scrub
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1374–1383, October 2001
How to Cite
Rubinoff, D. (2001), Evaluating the California Gnatcatcher as an Umbrella Species for Conservation of Southern California Coastal Sage Scrub. Conservation Biology, 15: 1374–1383. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2001.00176.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Paper submitted April 24, 2000; revised manuscript accepted October 18, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!