Why Listing May Be Forever: Perspectives on Delisting under the U.S. Endangered Species Act
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1258–1268, October 2001
How to Cite
Doremus, H. and Pagel, J. E. (2001), Why Listing May Be Forever: Perspectives on Delisting under the U.S. Endangered Species Act. Conservation Biology, 15: 1258–1268. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2001.00178.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Paper submitted April 27, 2001; revised manuscript accepted January 18, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!