Population Declines and Priorities for Amphibian Conservation in Latin America
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1213–1223, October 2001
How to Cite
Young, B. E., Lips, K. R., Reaser, J. K., Ibáñez, R., Salas, A. W., Cedeño, J. R., Coloma, L. A., Ron, S., La Marca, E., Meyer, J. R., Muñoz, A., Bolaños, F., Chaves, G. and Romo, D. (2001), Population Declines and Priorities for Amphibian Conservation in Latin America. Conservation Biology, 15: 1213–1223. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2001.00218.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Paper submitted May 22, 2000; revised manuscript accepted November 11, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!