Putting Theory into Practice: Wildlife Health in Conservation
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1224–1233, October 2001
How to Cite
Deem, S. L., Karesh, W. B. and Weisman, W. (2001), Putting Theory into Practice: Wildlife Health in Conservation. Conservation Biology, 15: 1224–1233. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2001.00336.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Paper submitted August 4, 2000; revised manuscript accepted February 21, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!