Examining Differences between Recovered and Declining Endangered Species
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1274–1284, October 2001
How to Cite
Abbitt, R. J. F. and Scott, J. M. (2001), Examining Differences between Recovered and Declining Endangered Species. Conservation Biology, 15: 1274–1284. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2001.00430.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
- Paper submitted October 10, 2000; revised manuscript accepted March 30, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!