Human-Carnivore Conflict and Perspectives on Carnivore Management Worldwide
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2003
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1491–1499, December 2003
How to Cite
TREVES, A. and KARANTH, K. U. (2003), Human-Carnivore Conflict and Perspectives on Carnivore Management Worldwide. Conservation Biology, 17: 1491–1499. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2003.00059.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2003
- Paper submitted February 3, 2003; revised manuscript accepted May 7, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!