Using Age Structure to Detect Impacts on Threatened Populations: a Case Study with Steller Sea Lions
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2003
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1794–1806, December 2003
How to Cite
HOLMES, E. E. and YORK, A. E. (2003), Using Age Structure to Detect Impacts on Threatened Populations: a Case Study with Steller Sea Lions. Conservation Biology, 17: 1794–1806. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2003.00191.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2003
- Paper submitted April 23, 2001; revised manuscript accepted March 6, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!