Limb Deformities as an Emerging Parasitic Disease in Amphibians: Evidence from Museum Specimens and Resurvey Data
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2003
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1724–1737, December 2003
How to Cite
JOHNSON, P. T. J., LUNDE, K. B., ZELMER, D. A. and WERNER, J. K. (2003), Limb Deformities as an Emerging Parasitic Disease in Amphibians: Evidence from Museum Specimens and Resurvey Data. Conservation Biology, 17: 1724–1737. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2003.00217.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2003
- Paper submitted May 21, 2002; revised manuscript accepted January 28, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!