Effects of Historic Livestock Grazing on Vegetation at Chaco Culture National Historic Park, New Mexico
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2003
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1703–1711, December 2003
How to Cite
FLOYD, M. L., FLEISCHNER, T. L., HANNA, D. and WHITEFIELD, P. (2003), Effects of Historic Livestock Grazing on Vegetation at Chaco Culture National Historic Park, New Mexico. Conservation Biology, 17: 1703–1711. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2003.00227.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2003
- Paper submitted May 29, 2002; revised manuscript accepted February 5, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!