Improving the Quality of Distribution Models for Conservation by Addressing Shortcomings in the Field Collection of Training Data
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2003
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1601–1611, December 2003
How to Cite
VAUGHAN, I. P. and ORMEROD, S. J. (2003), Improving the Quality of Distribution Models for Conservation by Addressing Shortcomings in the Field Collection of Training Data. Conservation Biology, 17: 1601–1611. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2003.00359.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2003
- Paper submitted August 12, 2002; revised manuscript accepted February 26, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!