Including Spatial Heterogeneity and Animal Dispersal When Evaluating Hunting: a Model Analysis and an Empirical Assessment in an Amazonian Community
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2004
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1315–1329, October 2004
How to Cite
SIRÉN, A., HAMBÄCK, P. and MACHOA, J. (2004), Including Spatial Heterogeneity and Animal Dispersal When Evaluating Hunting: a Model Analysis and an Empirical Assessment in an Amazonian Community. Conservation Biology, 18: 1315–1329. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00024.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2004
- Paper submitted January 23, 2003; revised manuscript accepted December 22, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!