Extinction Rate Estimates for Plant Populations in Revisitation Studies: Importance of Detectability
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2004
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 570–574, April 2004
How to Cite
KÉRY, M. (2004), Extinction Rate Estimates for Plant Populations in Revisitation Studies: Importance of Detectability. Conservation Biology, 18: 570–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00105.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2004
- Paper submitted March 11, 2003; revised manuscript accepted September 11, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!