Gap-Crossing Decisions by the Red Squirrel, a Forest-Dependent Small Mammal
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2004
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 689–697, June 2004
How to Cite
BAKKER, V. J. and VAN VUREN, D. H. (2004), Gap-Crossing Decisions by the Red Squirrel, a Forest-Dependent Small Mammal. Conservation Biology, 18: 689–697. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00149.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2004
- Paper submitted April 1, 2003; revised manuscript accepted October 22, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!