A Comparative Analysis of Specialization and Extinction Risk in Temperate-Zone Bats
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2004
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1293–1303, October 2004
How to Cite
SAFI, K. and KERTH, G. (2004), A Comparative Analysis of Specialization and Extinction Risk in Temperate-Zone Bats. Conservation Biology, 18: 1293–1303. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00155.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2004
- Paper submitted April 4, 2003; revised manuscript accepted January 22, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!