Predicting Human-Carnivore Conflict: a Spatial Model Derived from 25 Years of Data on Wolf Predation on Livestock
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2004
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 114–125, February 2004
How to Cite
TREVES, A., NAUGHTON-TREVES, L., HARPER, E. K., MLADENOFF, D. J., ROSE, R. A., SICKLEY, T. A. and WYDEVEN, A. P. (2004), Predicting Human-Carnivore Conflict: a Spatial Model Derived from 25 Years of Data on Wolf Predation on Livestock. Conservation Biology, 18: 114–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00189.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2004
- Paper submitted May 7, 2002; revised manuscript accepted June 9, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!