Catastrophic Decline in Mollusc Diversity in Eastern Tasmania and Its Concurrence with Shellfish Fisheries
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2004
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1579–1588, December 2004
How to Cite
EDGAR, G.J. and SAMSON, C.R. (2004), Catastrophic Decline in Mollusc Diversity in Eastern Tasmania and Its Concurrence with Shellfish Fisheries. Conservation Biology, 18: 1579–1588. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00191.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2004
- Paper submitted April 29, 2003; revised manuscript accepted February 19, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!