Linking Wild and Captive Populations to Maximize Species Persistence: Optimal Translocation Strategies
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2004
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1304–1314, October 2004
How to Cite
TENHUMBERG, B., TYRE, A. J., SHEA, K. and POSSINGHAM, H. P. (2004), Linking Wild and Captive Populations to Maximize Species Persistence: Optimal Translocation Strategies. Conservation Biology, 18: 1304–1314. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00246.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2004
- Paper submitted June 3, 2003; revised manuscript accepted January 22, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!