Appreciating Ecological Complexity: Habitat Contours as a Conceptual Landscape Model
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2004
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1245–1253, October 2004
How to Cite
FISCHER, J., LINDENMAYER, D. B. and FAZEY, I. (2004), Appreciating Ecological Complexity: Habitat Contours as a Conceptual Landscape Model. Conservation Biology, 18: 1245–1253. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00263.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2004
- Paper submitted June 16, 2003; revised manuscript accepted January 22, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!