Local Species Richness of Leaf-Chewing Insects Feeding on Woody Plants from One Hectare of a Lowland Rainforest
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2004
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 227–237, February 2004
How to Cite
NOVOTNY, V., BASSET, Y., MILLER, S. E., KITCHING, R. L., LAIDLAW, M., DROZD, P. and CIZEK, L. (2004), Local Species Richness of Leaf-Chewing Insects Feeding on Woody Plants from One Hectare of a Lowland Rainforest. Conservation Biology, 18: 227–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00293.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2004
- Paper submitted August 14, 2002; revised manuscript accepted June 3, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!