Nature Conservation Requires More than a Passion for Species
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2004
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1674–1676, December 2004
How to Cite
COWLING, R. M., KNIGHT, A. T., FAITH, D. P., FERRIER, S., LOMBARD, A. T., DRIVER, A., ROUGET, M., MAZE, K. and DESMET, P. G. (2004), Nature Conservation Requires More than a Passion for Species. Conservation Biology, 18: 1674–1676. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00296.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2004
- Paper submitted June 15, 2004; revised manuscript accepted August 24, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!