Effects of Forest Management on Amphibians and Reptiles in Missouri Ozark Forests
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2004
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 174–188, February 2004
How to Cite
RENKEN, R. B., GRAM, W. K., FANTZ, D. K., RICHTER, S. C., MILLER, T. J., RICKE, K. B., RUSSELL, B. and WANG, X. (2004), Effects of Forest Management on Amphibians and Reptiles in Missouri Ozark Forests. Conservation Biology, 18: 174–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00312.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2004
- Paper submitted July 20, 2002; revised manuscript accepted April 24, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!