Integrating Phylogenetic Diversity, Complementarity, and Endemism for Conservation Assessment
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2004
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 255–261, February 2004
How to Cite
FAITH, D. P., REID, C. A. M. and HUNTER, J. (2004), Integrating Phylogenetic Diversity, Complementarity, and Endemism for Conservation Assessment. Conservation Biology, 18: 255–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00330.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2004
- Paper submitted July 25, 2002; revised manuscript accepted May 18, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!