Managing Individuals' Contributions to Maximize the Allelic Diversity Maintained in Small, Conserved Populations
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2004
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1358–1367, October 2004
How to Cite
FERNÁNDEZ, J., TORO, M. A. and CABALLERO, A. (2004), Managing Individuals' Contributions to Maximize the Allelic Diversity Maintained in Small, Conserved Populations. Conservation Biology, 18: 1358–1367. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00341.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2004
- Paper submitted July 28, 2003; revised manuscript accepted January 6, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!