Public Preferences for Compensatory Mitigation of Salt Marsh Losses: a Contingent Choice of Alternatives
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2004
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 401–411, April 2004
How to Cite
BAUER, D. M., CYR, N. E. and SWALLOW, S. K. (2004), Public Preferences for Compensatory Mitigation of Salt Marsh Losses: a Contingent Choice of Alternatives. Conservation Biology, 18: 401–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00367.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2004
- Paper submitted August 20, 2002; revised manuscript accepted July 29, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!