Land Trusts and Conservation Easements: Who Is Conserving What for Whom?
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2004
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 65–76, February 2004
How to Cite
MERENLENDER, A. M., HUNTSINGER, L., GUTHEY, G. and FAIRFAX, S. K. (2004), Land Trusts and Conservation Easements: Who Is Conserving What for Whom?. Conservation Biology, 18: 65–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00401.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2004
- Paper submitted September 10, 2002; revised manuscript accepted March 28, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!