When Good Animals Love Bad Habitats: Ecological Traps and the Conservation of Animal Populations
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2004
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1482–1491, December 2004
How to Cite
BATTIN, J. (2004), When Good Animals Love Bad Habitats: Ecological Traps and the Conservation of Animal Populations. Conservation Biology, 18: 1482–1491. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00417.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2004
- Paper submitted September 16, 2003; revised manuscript accepted February 8, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!