Usefulness of the Umbrella Species Concept as a Conservation Tool
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2004
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 76–85, February 2004
How to Cite
ROBERGE, J.-M. and ANGELSTAM, P. (2004), Usefulness of the Umbrella Species Concept as a Conservation Tool. Conservation Biology, 18: 76–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00450.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2004
- Paper submitted October 23, 2002; revised manuscript accepted April 21, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!