Wildfire Policy and Public Lands: Integrating Scientific Understanding with Social Concerns across Landscapes
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2004
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 883–889, August 2004
How to Cite
DOMBECK, M. P., WILLIAMS, J. E. and WOOD, C. A. (2004), Wildfire Policy and Public Lands: Integrating Scientific Understanding with Social Concerns across Landscapes. Conservation Biology, 18: 883–889. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00491.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2004
- Paper submitted October 28, 2003; revised manuscript accepted December 16, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!