Do Alien Plants Reduce Insect Biomass?
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2004
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1689–1692, December 2004
How to Cite
TALLAMY, D. W. (2004), Do Alien Plants Reduce Insect Biomass?. Conservation Biology, 18: 1689–1692. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00512.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2004
- Paper submitted November 11, 2003; revised manuscript accepted May 18, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!