Biotic Impoverishment and Homogenization in Unfragmented Forest Understory Communities
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2004
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 787–798, June 2004
How to Cite
ROONEY, T. P., WIEGMANN, S. M., ROGERS, D. A. and WALLER, D. M. (2004), Biotic Impoverishment and Homogenization in Unfragmented Forest Understory Communities. Conservation Biology, 18: 787–798. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00515.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2004
- Paper submitted November 25, 2002; revised manuscript accepted August 21, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!