Maximizing Offspring Production While Maintaining Genetic Diversity in Supplemental Breeding Programs of Highly Fecund Managed Species
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2004
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 94–101, February 2004
How to Cite
FIUMERA, A. C., PORTER, B. A., LOONEY, G., ASMUSSEN, M. A. and AVISE, J. C. (2004), Maximizing Offspring Production While Maintaining Genetic Diversity in Supplemental Breeding Programs of Highly Fecund Managed Species. Conservation Biology, 18: 94–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00521.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2004
- Paper submitted December 2, 2002; revised manuscript accepted August 28, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!