A Multiscale Landscape Approach to Predicting Bird and Moth Rarity Hotspots in a Threatened Pitch Pine–Scrub Oak Community
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2004
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 1063–1077, August 2004
How to Cite
GRAND, J., BUONACCORSI, J., CUSHMAN, S. A., GRIFFIN, C. R. and NEEL, M. C. (2004), A Multiscale Landscape Approach to Predicting Bird and Moth Rarity Hotspots in a Threatened Pitch Pine–Scrub Oak Community. Conservation Biology, 18: 1063–1077. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.00555.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2004
- Paper submitted December 19, 2002; revised manuscript accepted November 4, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!