Forest Restoration and Fire: Principles in the Context of Place
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2004
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 903–912, August 2004
How to Cite
BROWN, R. T., AGEE, J. K. and FRANKLIN, J. F. (2004), Forest Restoration and Fire: Principles in the Context of Place. Conservation Biology, 18: 903–912. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2004.521_1.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2004
- Paper submitted November 14, 2003; revised manuscript accepted January 28, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!