Trends in Sex Ratios of Turtles in the United States: Implications of Road Mortality
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 552–556, April 2005
How to Cite
GIBBS, J. P. and STEEN, D. A. (2005), Trends in Sex Ratios of Turtles in the United States: Implications of Road Mortality. Conservation Biology, 19: 552–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.000155.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Paper submitted March 29, 2004; revised manuscript accepted July 8, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!