Importance of Buffer Mechanisms for Population Viability Analysis
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2005
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 578–580, April 2005
How to Cite
GRIMM, V., REVILLA, E., GROENEVELD, J., KRAMER-SCHADT, S., SCHWAGER, M., TEWS, J., WICHMANN, M. C. and JELTSCH, F. (2005), Importance of Buffer Mechanisms for Population Viability Analysis. Conservation Biology, 19: 578–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.000163.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2005
- Paper submitted March 3, 2004; revised manuscript accepted July 1, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!